Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Release Day: Alpha at Home by DJ Bryce

Today we are celebrating the release of ALPHA AT HOME by DJ Bryce. Alpha at Home is the first book in the brand new paranormal series, Brothers of the Heart. It is available to read on KindleUnlimited or you can buy it for .99¢.




Read it for FREE on Kindle Unlimited

or buy it for .99 cents!




Alpha at Home (Brothers of the Heart, #1) by DJ Bryce

A Paranormal Romance

Synopsis:

Maximus has always known two things: He was destined to be the Bravo of his Pack and he's in love with Gilliam Matthews. The problem is, Gilliam was raised knowing she was destined to be mated to the Alpha, who is Maximus's best friend.

Although they've kept each other at arms length, you can't escape fate. When it becomes clear that Gilly is Max's mate, and not Mateo's, they will all have to come to terms with the way this will impact, not just their lives, but the pack's future.

Alpha at Home is the first in an all new series about men who may not be brothers by blood, but are brothers of the heart. And the realization that, regardless of how the Matthews siblings have been raised, sometimes you have to follow your heart, even if it's leading you down the hardest path.



Read it for FREE on Kindle Unlimited

or buy it for .99 cents!



EXCERPT - Maximus:
My body always reacted at the sight of her. As did my heart, my pulse, shit, even my nerve endings seemed to vibrate anytime she was near.
Pulling my gaze from her, I crossed to the bar and took one of the two stools at the end that were always reserved for Mateo and myself. Being the Alpha and Bravo of our pack came with some perks…
“Hey, Max, what can I get you?” Natasha, Gillian’s younger sister, asked as she walked down the bar toward me. She was just as striking as her sister, but while Gillian was like walking sex, Natasha had always reminded me of a pixie. She wore her black hair cropped short, and rather than her sister’s blue eyes, Natasha had the coolest grey eyes I’d ever seen.
“Hey, Tash, how goes it?” I asked with a smile. She’d always been like a little sister to me.
“Can’t complain,” she replied, returning my smile with one of her own.
“I’ll have a Stella and a couple of menus. Mateo’s on his way.”
With a sharp nod, Natasha pulled two menus from behind the bar, then went to go pull my beer.
The door opened behind me, and I turned slightly to see Mateo walk in. I watched as Gillian caught his eye. He gave her a small grin as she sauntered toward him, laughing as his arms came down to lift her and those red lips locked on my best friends’ mouth.
I turned back quickly as Natasha set the beer down in front of me, but it was too late, the picture of them kissing was burned in my brain, and a painful bolt was running up my veins straight for my heart.
Gillian was, and always had been, promised to Mateo.


AUTHOR INFORMATION:


Author DJ Bryce loves her men tall, dark, and Alpha. She can often be found relaxing with a cup of coffee, a handful of RedVines, and a dirty book, with her three dogs snoozing happily at her feet.
She's a lover of The Walking Dead, Romantic Comedies, and writing sexy shifters.
For information on her new releases, promotions, and her favorite PNR reads, sign up for her newsletter: http://eepurl.com/clmyu5
AUTHOR LINKS:
InkSlinger-Blogger banner-New

No comments:

Post a Comment