Friday, July 21, 2017

EskieMama & Dragon Lady Review: Triple Drop Sets by Golden Czermak




Triple Drop Sets
(Swole #4)
by Golden Czermak






WARNING: This is a short story written for mature readers. It is pure tongue in cheek escapism, containing adult themes, coarse language, erotic sexual situations, male-male sex, and nudity.

Sequel to the gay erotica short stories Swole: Chest Day, Leg Day, and Wet Wednesday.

Trent Cassidy has a proposition for his roommate Jared Hughes and nerdy house guest Jonny Cameron.

Both men have been invited to a shoulder workout at Swole, and the session would involve all three of them at the same time.

As luck would have it, the final decision rests squarely on Jonny’s shoulders. Will his choice be the right one or will it end up tearing them apart?


Jara's Review:                         5 stars

Trent Cassidy, Jared Hughes , Jonny Cameron what a trio these men have been, and I never in my wildest imagination imagined what Trent has in store for Jonny, in this installment Jared joins the action and again I will never be able to even look or eat cucumbers with out laughing myself silly.
The story is a quick read and it packs enough hot action in it that my poor kindle almost burned, I swear I could see steam coming out of it as I read it, so if you want a quick read full of hot sex this book is for you. Thanks for a great story Golden.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment