Monday, September 19, 2016

Release Day Blitz: Epic Love by Trudy Stiles

Title: Epic Love
Series: Epic Fail #3
Author: Trudy Stiles
Release Date: Sept 19, 2016
HEATH STRICKLAND, the son of a prominent district attorney, lived his life surrounded by violence and crime. He was an unwilling witness to the corrupt lives his father swore to prosecute and keep behind bars. His escape was his music, which eventually led him to replace the iconic singer of the world famous band, Epic Fail.

NOELLE DURAND lived in luxury, growing up on a sprawling estate, with everything she could ever want or need. Her life, to everyone else, seemed perfect. Perfect house. Perfect things. Perfect family. But nothing at all was perfect. She lived in hell. A hell that nobody on the outside could see.

As a neighbor and childhood friend, Heath would have done anything for Noelle. He would have given up the world to protect her and keep her safe. Their friendship grew into something that neither of them expected. But then she suddenly disappeared, vanishing from his life as if she never existed. He never stopped hoping that one day she would resurface, alive and well. But as time went by, and her family gave up hope, he surrendered his heart to his lost love.

Twelve years later, one phone call changes everything.

EPIC LOVE is the third book in the EPIC FAIL series and can be read as a STANDALONE novel.

This series is a spinoff from the FOREVER FAMILY series.
  
“I’m sorry, Noelle. I’m really sorry.” I don’t know what I’m apologizing for. The fact that I don’t believe her weak lie or because I kissed her. No. I’m not sorry for either.
“It’s okay. Really. Thanks for caring. And thank you for my birthday gift.” She pauses and brushes her pinkie finger against mine. “You made my birthday really special, and I’ll never forget it.”
Without thinking, I loop my pinkie finger around hers, linking them together. Linking us together. We walk to her window like this and I break our connection reluctantly, bringing my hand up to her bruised cheek. “Please be careful,” I beg, and I’m not sure what I’m even begging her to be careful of. I’m just so worried about her.
“I will,” she whispers. “Catch a couple fireflies on the way home.”
“I’d catch a million for you.” Her eyes light up, a smile on her lips. I want to kiss her again. So bad. But all I do is stare into her eyes and back away. I push the window open as quietly as I can and slide out onto the grass.
“Happy Birthday, Noelle.”
She smiles as we both slide the window gently along the track, closing it.
She leaves her hand pressed against the window and I immediately do the same, covering hers, only the glass pane separating us.
Her smile is weak and full of pain.
A pain that I would take away from her in an instant if I could.
Trudy Stiles is a New Adult Romance author, mom to two beautiful children, and married to the love of her life. She’s the author of the bestselling Forever Family series including “Dear Emily,” “Dear Tabitha,” and “Dear Juliet.” “Epic Sins” is the first book in the Epic Fail series and will continue with at least three more standalone novels. “Epic Lies” is scheduled to release in the Spring of 2016 with “Epic Love” and “Epic Holiday” to follow in the Fall and Winter of 2016. She plans to write many more stories about some of the characters you’ve already met, and maybe a few new ones.
Trudy is a music junkie and you’ll know that she’s writing when you see her plugged into her laptop with her earbuds in. Her playlist is unique and is a must for her writing sprints.
When she’s not writing, she’s carting her children to their various activities while avoiding any kind of laundry or housework. She also loves to run along the boardwalk of the beautiful New Jersey shore.
She celebrates Wine Wednesday almost every day.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment