Sunday, June 12, 2016

EskieMama Reads Review: Homeward Bound by Golden Czermak






Homeward Bound
by Golden Czermak








Blurb:

The entire world is on the brink of finding out that nightmares are real.

An army of demons known as the Noctis is growing in strength. They control all manner of foul beasts and if not stopped soon, cities will burn, lives will end, and hope will be lost.

The only thing standing in the way are the Journeymen; humans and supernatural beings united against the darkness.

There is one known amongst men and the supernatural alike that you don't f**k with; unless it's on his terms.

His name is Gage Crosse and he's the best damn Journeyman around.
These are his adventures.



Review:                                 5 Stars


This book has taken me through a trip I could never imagine myself taking. At times slow where it drove me nuts and at times moving so fast that I had to re read some pages, because it felt like I missed something.
Gage and his 2 friends are know as the Journeyman and they are only a few who stand between us and the demons bent on taking over Earth. Valiantly they fought, with great things happening and great meetings, and sadly to say with losses. I did enjoy the book and look forward to the remainder in this series. Golden Czermak thank for an adventure I did not expect, and good luck with the rest of the books.

I received free copy for my honest review!

Reviewed by Jara


Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment