Sunday, April 9, 2017

EskieMama & Dragon Lady Reads Review: Wrapped Up In You by Aden Lowe




Wrapped Up In You
Unwanted Soldiers #2
by 
Aden Lowe






Blurb:

Flag:
She literally broke me. Now she needs help. She won't know it's me before it's too late.
Can I pass the opportunity up? No. I should do the decent thing, and let one of the others go, but the need to hurt her like she did me is too deep.
But first, I'll make sure no one else dies because of her.
Truth comes out, but I'm not sure what to believe. Is revenge what I really want? Because right now, everything in me is reaching for HER.
All I can do is try to protect my heart while I search for a killer who suddenly has us both in his sights.

Azia:
The man they sent used to be someone I loved, and I nearly died when he left me. Can I trust him to stop whoever is killing people I care for? I don't have a choice, because no one else can, or will, do it. I can't let another of my friends die.
Anger and bitterness have changed him, but bits of the real Flag show through at unexpected times. I miss him more than ever, but I won't survive losing him again.
Why do I wish things could be different, after all this time?



Review:                               5 stars

If I thought book 1 was great, book 2 blew me away, it was super great.

Flag receives a call from the past, from someone who hurt him so much that he was not able to get past it or did he? Now she needs help, he wonders if the truth will come out, but for now he needs to help, will he pass this up because of what she has done or will he help her and stop all the killing going on?
Will he protect and help her or will he protect his heart while searching for the killer?
Azia believed Flag was dead and now he is back in her life, unsure if she can trust him or not, She has no choice now, she can't let anymore of her friends die, a little at a time she see the real man behind the facade, can she let him in, she knows only that she could not survive loosing him again.
The twist and the things that happen, leave her coming closer to Flag, will he admit his feelings for her, will she tell him.
Great story, ending left me so surprised that I had to re-read the last chapters just to make sure what I read was right, great plot, fantastic story, a must read and can't wait for the third book in the series.

I received a copy for my honest review!

Review by Jara


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment