Friday, October 28, 2016

New Release #FREE: Debut Novella Meadow Falls Sweetheart Dance by Lucy Belle




Will a secret destroy a magical night!



IT'S LIVE!!!
A FREE THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
GRAB YOU COPY TODAY!

My first self published baby is LIVE!


Brody Stevenson, Jake Callahan and Trevor Winters are planning a night to remember for three special ladies; Michaela Horton, Jaden Kingsley, and Rayna Baxter at the Meadow Falls annual Sweet heart Dance. But will a secret Brody, Jake and Trevor harbored for three months make this magical night turn to a night from hell.




Excerpt:

"Well I'm going to go find that jerkwad and he is going to do some explaining." Jaden said fuming, standing up, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Darling girl sit down, you are not going anywhere.  You all are in for a surprise," Mabel said standing behind Jaden.
"Oh my lord, how the hell does the whole town know what those assholes are up to but not the ones that they are belly-bumping with," Jaden bellowed.
"Jay," Rayna shouted.
Laughing Mabel said, "sweet Rayna, Jaden isn't talking to my virginal sisters.  This is me Mabel, who has done the belly-bump with my Hershel, rest his soul, and have five babies. Well I guess they ain't babies any more with their babies having babies." Pointing her finger Jaden's way, "you young lady will sit down, calm your britches. We have all waited for what is about to come for to long." Jaden started to speak, Mabel shook her head saying, "uh-uh not a word, and honey I know that is hard for you," chuckling.  Jaden just stuck her tongue out at Mabel who left out a cackle. "Dang what your mama missed out with you, my hell cat," as she walked away.
"What the hell are they up to?" Jaden snarled.
Waving her finger, Micki tsked, "remember not a word, Jaden. I agree with Mabel it IS hard for you," giggling. Which she was awarded with unladylike gesture from Jaden.
"I guess we are about to find out," Rayna said as she pointed to the stage, where the band was starting to play and three bodies were silhouette in the lights.


Review on Amazon

It was a fast read, lovely story and I know it will continue.
The characters are fun to read about and remind me of times gone by for me, three young men Brody Stevenson, Jake Callahan, and Trevor Winters and their girl friends and what will be hopefully their steps in turning their lives from young people to adulthood.
A few twist and turns left me wanting to get to know them and see their choices and how it will affect them.
Lucy Bell you managed to convey a great story and I can't wait for the other books you will write. Thank you
-Jara 5 stars





No comments:

Post a Comment