Monday, May 29, 2017

Virtual Book Tour: Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy





New Adult Romance
Date Published: 05/29/17

A charming Casanova; Brandon
A Beautiful, Sassy woman in search of true love; Jennifer
A cocky basketball player; Linden
Three lives, two best friends and one unique love story.
Feeble Connection spins the tale of two friends- Jennifer and Brandon, who meet in college. They were opposite on many grounds and yet perfect for one another. More so as best friends. The love that blossomed in their hearts never made it to their lips. It was Jennifer's lost hope or perhaps Brandon's ignorance to understand his own feelings that made him pave the way for Jennifer to meet Linden . He was very different from Brandon and yet he managed to steal her heart.
Can first love be truly forgotten?
Is second love truly that strong?
Is it even possible to love two people at same time?


Feeble Connections mark the beginning of The Love Connection Series. The series can be started with this book. Love Connection and Love Reconnection which follow this book are already published and available for purchase.

*Due to sexual content and profanity, recommended for readers 18 +




Excerpt:

Jennifer
I walk to the door, unlock it and swing it open. There is no one here, but when I sweep my eyes across the floor, I notice a rose just outside the door. I pick it up to see a small note tied to it.
I untie it and read the words out loud.
“Roses are red. Violets are blue…” I start.
“When I say I love you, you say I love you too.”
I whip my head to see Brandon rounding the turn from his hiding spot. He looks dashing wearing a red suit, the same color as my dress on his white dress shirt. His hair is gelled and slicked back. The top two buttons of his shirt are left open and he also dons a black bow tie. Dashing is a small word. He looks…..I swallow hard. Mouth-watering delicious? A true Gentleman? Hot..sexy??...
My Prince Charming? The one I always sought.
“Those lines were original. Nice, right?”
I am so mesmerized by his sudden appearance and looks that I barely paid any attention to his words. But it can’t be what I believe I heard.
“Pardon me?”
He walks to me and slides his hand behind my neck, pulling me closer. His eyes are so intense that it can bore holes through mine. They are focused solely on me, simmering with unbridled passion.
“Senorita, roses are red.”
The pressure of his fingers on my neck increases.
“Violets are blue.”
His other arm slides around my waist, and my body stiffens. He is just a breath away.
“When I say I love you.” He pauses and I swallow hard.
He can’t possibly mean it.
“You say?” he probes, raising his brows.
“I love you too,” I admit locking my eyes on his.
His lips tug into a smile before they gently press on mine. It’s soft, slow and…… short. He pulls back and brushes his bottom lip with his thumb. He winks and drops both his arms.
“I put up a good show, don’t I? I am very convincing.”
A show? An act. That’s what this was all about.
“What’s going on here?” Gia asks from the doorway. I don’t even have to look at her to see the disdain look on her face. Up until this point, she was in team Sandy.
“Did you buy my act as well, princess?” He is displaying his lopsided grin again. The one reserved for friends and closed ones. Gia belongs to that category as well.
Before she can answer him, I interrupt. “What are you doing here Brandon? I am waiting for my date. We have a party to attend.”
I really don’t want to make a big deal of that kiss. Brandon and I tend to get carried away at times and this was one of those times. Like he just admitted, he was pretending.
But I wasn’t….my conscience warns. I ignore it. I am becoming good at ignoring it these days.
“I am your date for the night,” he tells smoothly with the widest grin he can muster.
“What?” Gia and I ask in unison.
He can’t just trade place with Sandy like that.
“What do you mean? Today is Valentine ’s Day, Brandon. It is not a joke to me.”
“Look who’s so uptight today.” He scowls.
Uptight? What does he expect? He comes out of the blue and tells he loves me. One thing I always dream of hearing from his mouth and I admit my feelings too, only to find out that he was putting on a show.
He really expects me to be happy about that? The joke is on me.
“Roses are red. Violets are blue.” I cross my arms across my chest. He looks at me curiously. “When you crack such a nasty joke, You make me wanna screw you.”
He chuckles hard and shakes his head in amusement.






Meghana Sarathy is from Bangalore, India. She is an avid reader and also a writer.  She mainly reads and writes Adult and New Adult romance, as well as dark and psychological thrillers. She has a special affinity towards love triangles and angst filled stories. Her all time favorite characters are her very own characters- Jennifer, Brandon and Linden. She tends to fall hard for boys who are either cocky or, good flirts and total charmers.
She spends most of her free time reading, writing or watching anime. Depending on her mood, she tends to write two to three books at a time. She is a crazy fan of Dragonball Z and can be seen watching the episodes in repeat. Vegeta is her all time favorite anime character.


Contact Information


Purchase Links










Love Connection is the first book in the Love Connection series. I want to make it a nine book series with stories of interelated couples, but mainly focusing on Jennifer, Linden and Brandon. I will be releasing love reconnection next which is the sequel to Love Connection. I am currently working on Feeble Conenctions and Dirty Conenctions, both of which can be read as standalones. 


Love Connection on SALE

1 comment: