Sunday, May 22, 2016

EskieMama Reads Review: The Bad Decision Legacy by Morgan Kay


Add To Goodreads


Blurb:

The Men of Machismo series revolves around nine friends who worked together in a male revue. Each book follows the life of a different former dancer. The Bad Decision Legacy is Will and Tonya’s story.


As a divorce lawyer love and romance eludes Will. All he meets are women who are embittered by the entire male gender. No wonder his friend tries to fix him up with an intriguing woman who seduces with her honesty and eyes. It’s obvious Tonya is knee deep in trouble. Instead of running the other way, he wants to be her hero.


Tonya’s psychotic ex is stalking her and her best friend thinks it’s a good time to meet men. Enough news magazines detail what happens to men involved with women whose exes won’t go away. Her plan was to do the meet and greet, then head home. Of course, she never expected a man that sent every hormone in her body into high alert. The man looked like her next bad decision.


Review:

When I started reading this book, I wonderd, the start was slow and yet funny. The more pages I flipped through I found myself totally fascinated by this Story. Tonya story wove through a stalker a new boyfriend, who honeslty would be any girls dream. At the times the story made me laugh and at times it had me on the edge of my seat. Seeing her grow and begin to live was great, even managing to escape her stalker. Great story plot and well written, kept me on the edge of my seat till the last page...

Reviewed by Jara
Received a free copy for honest review!


Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment